Special Order Item
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The Canon LV-WX300UST is a compact ultra short throw projector with a 0.35:1 throw ratio, DLP BrilliantColor™ technology, 3000 Lumens, WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution, and a contrast ratio up to 7500:1, allowing it to display large, bright high resolution images and HD video from very short distances (can display 80-inch diagonal images from less than 1-foot from the projector). The high image quality and versatility make it ideal for smaller-spaced environments and a range of applications including educational and corporate presentations, and advertising and digital signage.
The LV-WX300UST offers flexible connectivity including two HDMI inputs for displaying high-quality digital images and high definition 1080p signals from various sources such as Blu-Ray players. Other inputs include an RJ-45 port which makes it possible to control and monitor the projector over a network, including industry standard Crestron, AMX and Extron devices. Dual 10W built-in speakers make it easy to add sound without additional equipment; while a mic input adds another convenience to the A/V experience. The LV-WX300UST is also capable of projecting 3D content via the DLP-Link System for users equipped with DLP Link 3D glasses and 3D Blu-ray player.
This model also offers flexible image quality adjustment features including a selection of image modes to choose from to best optimize the content being displayed, and a Screen Colour Correction feature which can be used to better match colours of content by compensating for the colour of the projected surface.
The compact size and weight (approximately 11 lbs.) of the LV-WX300UST allow for greater installation flexibility, and for more convenience an optional Wall Mount is also available (sold separately). Maintenance is also simplified by a filter-free design, and a lamp that has an extended life span of 8000 hours in Power Saver Mode.
The LV-WX300UST is backed by both Canon's Three-Year Limited Warranty, which guarantees that the projector will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for 3 years and the Lamp for 120 days (from the date of original purchase), and Canon's Projector Protection Program ("Triple P") a FREE service program that provides a loaner projector of equal or greater value in the event that a qualifying unit is in need of repair.
- Ultra Short Throw Projection (0.35:1 Throw Ratio)
- Native WXGA Resolution (1280 x 800)
- High Brightness - 3000 Lumens, and Contrast Ratio up to 7500:1
- DLP BrilliantColor™ Technology
- Easy Maintenance (Filter Free Design)
- Flexible Connectivity Including Dual HDMI Inputs
- Dual 10W Speakers and Mic Input
- Flexible Image Quality Adjustments
- Compact Design for Flexible Installation (Optional Wall Mount also available)
- Network Management (Support for Crestron, AMX and Extron devices)
- 3D Ready
- 3-Year Warranty & Projector Protection Program ("Triple P")
- LV-WX300UST Multimedia Projector
- Power Cord
- VGA to VGA Connection Cable (Mini Dsub15-Mini Dsub15)
- Projector Remote Control LV-RC10(includes battery)
- Quick Start Guide (book)
- User's Manual (CD-ROM)
- Warranty Card
- USB Cable (Type-A to Mini Type-B)