Work at McBain!
Do you want to learn about photography in a relaxed environment? McBain is looking for good salespeople.
The McBain salesperson position is responsible for providing superior customer service and technical sales assistance with photographic equipment and photofinishing services. The individual in this position will need to be up to date on new technology / products and will attend product knowledge seminars supplied by McBain. This individual must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment while at the same time providing quality service in a professional, courteous and helpful manner.
Customer service is a key responsibility for this role however other duties include merchandising, inventory counts and department housekeeping.
Applicants should possess:
- A good amount of knowledge of photography and digital technology
- knowledge and experience with video equipment and production is an asset
- Good knowledge of in-house and out-lab photofinishing services
- Effective selling skills
- Self-motivation and ability to take initiative
- Good common sense, problem solving skills, professionalism and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to attend product knowledge seminars
- Exercise responsible customer service decision-making skills and abilities
- Knowledge of digital imaging, software and applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Developing towards a strong understanding of computer fundamentals and terminology
Employees must be available to work a flexible schedule; Monday to Sunday, at least 12 to 16 hours per week, day and evening shifts. Employees should be Canadian citizens and must be bondable.
Apply by email: email@example.com or in person at 10805-107th Ave. Edmonton, AB
No job openings available at this time.