Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
68years-tripods-manfrotto The MVH500AH is a lightweight head with a wider platform for HDSLR bodies which has a sliding plate which travels to balance the latest interchangeable lens cameras. The entry-level 500 ensures smooth shots and fine control with up to 5kg (11lbs) of equipment. It’s the most compact head in our successful Bridging Technology™ range and it replaces the Manfrotto 701HDV video head.
Beautifully smooth shots: the 500 has professional fluid cartridges on both pan and tilt axes to ensure that every camera movement is smooth, controlled and precise. .
Faster, easier and safer to use: the side lock system allows the camera and sliding QR plate to click quickly into the head from above, instead of needing to be aligned and slid in from the back. No secondary safety lock is necessary. The side lock system also makes it quicker and simpler to lift the camera out of the head from above. .
The 500 has a pre-set counterbalance of 2.4kg (5.3 lbs), but is able to support equipment of up to 5kg (11 lbs). The 500 has one Easy Link 3/8” connector to allow an external monitor or other accessory equipment to be fitted. MVH500AH head with flat base tripod mount for attachment to a hybrid photo/video tripod, a traditional photo tripod, slider, a monopod or other support
- Attaches By: 1/4" and 3/8" attachment type
- Attachment: 3/8" screw attachment type
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1 number
- Center Of Gravity: 55 mm
- Counterbalanced Weight: 2.4 kg
- Independent Pan Lock
- Independent Tilt Lock
- Lateral Tilt: -70° / +90° tilt range
- Material: aluminum
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60.0 °C
- Minimum Working Temperature: -20.0 °C
- Pan Bar Positions: 2 number
- Pan Bars Included (No.): 1 number
- Pan Drag: fluid cartridge with fixed drag
- Panoramic Rotation: 360 degrees
- Plate Type: 500PLONG
- Quick Release
- Safety Payload Weight: 5.0 kg
- Secondary Safety System
- Spring Loaded Counter Balance
- Tilt Drag: fluid cartridge with fixed drag
- Weight: 0.93 kg
- Working Height: 9.5 cm