Get a grip on the OM-D E-M1 and experience this extraordinary photographic tool. Full magnesium alloy body construction, an intuitive control layout, an interactive electronic viewfinder and more. So many incredible features, it’s miles ahead of the technology curve.
- Stay on the leading edge of the imaging technology curve with the new OM-D E-M1. With its new 16MP Live MOS Image Sensor, Dual Autofocus – combining Contrast and on-chip Phase Detection AF, 1/8000s mechanical shutter and 10fps sequential shooting, you will never miss a shot.
- Revolutionary Design: Embodying the revolutionary design elements that will send your imagination into overdrive. Dust, Splash, Freezeproof, full magnesium alloy construction, an intuitive dial and control layout with customizable direct control buttons, and an interactive “all-control” electronic viewfinder, in a portable, light weight body.
- The OM-D E-M1 is surrounded by an entire ‘system’ of lenses and accessories to support any photography pursuit. Choose from 32 Olympus Lenses and 57 Lenses from all of the Four Thirds consortium members. You’ll also find a new battery grip, wirelessly controlled flashes and more.
- Features such as the newly designed TruePic™ VII Image Processor, allowing for enhanced performance and operational speed, as well as In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization with IS Auto combine to create one extraordinary photographic tool for professionals and serious photo enthusiasts alike.
- The OM-D E-M1 is equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi function. When using the Olympus Image Share (O.I. Share) application, the remote function lets you fully control the camera’s shutter speed, aperture, ISO, Live Bulb shooting and more all from your smart-device. Images can easily be shared, and location information obtained with a smart-device can be added to images.
- With 12 in-camera Art Filters, Full HD Video Recording, Interval Shooting, Time Lapse Video, and more; normal, everyday scenes can be enhanced in various ways to express your creativity. And with new features such as Color Creator and HDR shooting, you have the ability to expand photographic possibilities.