Please contact us to verify availability
The Beachtek MCC-2 is a two-channel, audio adapter / bracket combo that lets you mount, connect and control two audio devices for camcorders or DSLR cameras. This adapter is designed to easily attach wireless mics and small, self powered, camera mounted microphones such as the popular Rode VideoMics that have unbalanced mini-plug connectors. Since the adapter is a passive device, it is completely noise-free for superb audio. The adapter is also virtually unclipable and offers an extremely wide dynamic range. No power or batteries are required to operate the adapter.
The MCC-2 is very easy to set up and use. The dual trim controls allow you to adjust the signal levels independently and the output switch lets you select mono or stereo operation. The rugged extruded aluminum chassis has 3 integrated mounting shoes to securely attach the wireless mics and shotguns. Its compact size fits neatly on top of any camcorder or DSLR camera that has a standard mounting shoe.
- Inputs: Two mono mini-jack connectors, One stereo mini-jack connector
- Output: Unbalanced stereo mini-jack with a detachable output cable, Selectable MONO or STEREO
- Trim Controls: Adjusts signal level on each channel from unity to no output
- Chassis: Extruded aluminum chassis, Three integrated mounting shoes, Mounts to camera hot shoe
- Input Level: MIC setting: -35 dBu minimum
- Gain: Unity
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 2" (L / W / H) (76 x 5 x 5 mm)
- Weight: 4 oz (0.13 kg)