Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
The Ultrasoft 57B is a sophisticated light for professional results. It produces extremely soft, pleasing illumination. With it you can create flattering portraits and beautiful video. It is also a terrific tool for macro photography. The Bi-Color design lets you to change the color temperature of light from warm to cool in fine increments. Use it to match the color of other, surrounding light or create a special warm or cool glow in your photos and video footage. It has touch-sensitive controls for precise settings. A remote control is included for wireless operation. The Ultrasoft 57B is very small and thin to fit in your camera bag. It can draw power from a normal household receptacle or from the included, rechargeable battery. So use in the field is simple and easy. A common 1/4-20 metal, threaded mounting hole allows you to securely hold the light in a variety of places. It also includes a cold foot for quick attachment to a camera or bracket.
- Ultrasoft illumination panel with hidden LEDs
- Output power: 200 lux at 3' / 1 meter at maximum power
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Output adjustment: Adjustable 10-100%
- Color temperature: 3200 K - 5600 K +/- 200 K
- Color accuracy CRI 90+
- Battery: NP-F type
- Channels: 99
- Dimensions: 7 3/16" wide x 4 15/16" high x 1" deep / 198 mm x 150 mm x 25 mm (not including cold foot or battery)
- Weight: 10.3 oz / 292 grams (not including cold foot or battery)