Please contact us to verify availability.
Graduated Neutral Density (ND) Filters allow you to reduce the amount of light reaching the sensor on a portion of your picture. This helps control the exposure difference between Highlights and Shadows for a more balanced exposure and dramatic effect. By rotating the filter-holder and adjusting the position of the filter up and down you can precisely control where the filter has an effect on the image.
- Reduces Exposure in Select Areas
- Manufactured with C39 Optical Resin
- Includes 3 Graduated ND Filters
- Can be stacked for more dramatic effect
- Graduated ND2 Hard (1 f-stop)
- Graduated ND4 Hard (2 f-stops)
- Graduated ND8 Hard (3 f-stops)
- (3) Cases for filters