Please contact us to verify availability
Despite its compactness, the super wide-angle ZEISS Loxia® 2.8/21 offers outstanding image performance – across the entire image field of a full-frame sensor. Whether architecture, landscape or also three-dimensional subjects in close-up against a spacious background – this focal length with its large image angle is an excellent addition to the Loxia lens family. It is an absolute must for wide-angle fans who want to capture even the tiniest details of a special moment in a photo or on film.
ZEISS Loxia lenses were specifically designed for Sony ?7 cameras. This means that they can make the most of the mirrorless, full frame system, while giving you all the creative possibilities of ‘classic’ photography with manual focus at the same time.
- Focal length: 21 mm
- Aperture range: f/2.8 – f/22
- Focusing range: 0,25 m (9.84”) – ?
- Number of elements/groups: 11 / 9
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert.: 91° / 81° / 59°
- Coverage at close range: 281 x 187 mm (11.06 x 7.36?)
- Filter thread: M52 x 0,75
- Dimensions (with caps): 85 mm (3.35?)
- Weight: 394 g (0.87 lbs)
- Camera mount: E-Mount