68years-lenses-tamron Tamron’s current 200-500mm (Model A08) is a popular, compact, easy-to-use ultra-telephoto zoom lens, but customers have shown great interest in having a lens that provides an even greater focal length range.
This all-new ultra-telephoto zoom lens features VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization, speedy, precise USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive)(3), state-of-the-art eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating, which significantly reduces the unwanted light reflections that cause flare and ghosting, and a sophisticated and stylish new external finish.
Its 4x ultra-telephoto zoom capabilities, with a focal length range from 150mm to 600mm, enhance the creative potential of telephoto photography, a captivating feature for all photographers, particularly nature, wildlife, and sports shooters.
- Focal Length: 150-600mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/5-6.3
- Angle of view (diagonal): 16°25’ - 4°8’ (for full frame format), 10°38’ - 2°40’ (for APS-C format)
- Lens Construction: 20 elements in 13 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 106.3 in (2.7m)
- Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:5
- Filter Size: Ř95mm
- Maximum Diameter: Ř105.6mm
- Length (5): 10.1 in (257.8mm)
- Weight: 68.8 oz (1,951 g)
- No. of Diaphragm Blades: 9 (circular diaphragm) (6)
- Minimum Aperture: F/32-40
- Lens hood
- Detachable tripod mount