Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
The SubUrban Disguise 20 is a compact, full featured shoulder bag specifically designed to accommodate standard size DSLRs. The series meets the high-quality design standards of the original Think Tank Urban series, but for smaller gear or photographers who want to travel light.
- Flip-top lid folds away from your body providing quick and unencumbered access to gear
- High quality materials, premium metal clips and hardware, YKK zippers
- Clean styling does not look like traditional camera bag
- Gear Profile: Holds a standard-size DSLR with 3 - 4 small/medium sized zoom or prime lenses. Will accommodate 24-70 f/2.8 attached to body when placed in bag horizontally. Great for Strobists! Fits 4 - 5 pro-size flashes for room for wireless triggers.
- Exterior Dimensions: 12 x 8.5 x 7 (30.5 x 21.6 x 17.8 cm) (W x H x D)
- Interior Dimensions: 11 x 7.4 x 5 (27.9 x 18.8 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum Weight (with all accessories): 1.6lbs (0.7kg)
- Minimum Weight: 1.3lb (0.6kg)
- Exterior materials: All fabric exterior treated with a durable water resistant coating while fabric underside is coated with polyurethane for superior water resistance, YKKŽ RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic polyester, 600D brushed polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra-stretch pockets, antique nickel plated metal hardware, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Interior materials: removable closed cell foam dividers, 200D polyester, polyurethane backed Velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.