Please contact us to verify availability.
68years-tripods-manfrotto Unparalleled precision and high performance. The Manfrotto XPRO Ball Head gives your camera exceptional stability and security, even when you are using heavy, premium equipment. That's because it has an innovative new triple locking system for guaranteed camera stability, which means you can look forward to shake-free shots every time. Avoid drift thanks to the three wedges that enclose and block the sphere, and easily balance the weight of your equipment with friction control.
The XPRO Ball Head's two levelling bubbles enable you to make adjustments with the locking knobs open, and the new polymer rings ensure smoother, more precise camera movement. No more unwanted messy grease means nothing will get in the way of that perfect shot.
This tripod head is also highly portable and lightweight, weighing just 0.52kg but supporting an incredible payload of 10kg thanks to its sturdy magnesium design. It also features the highly popular Manfrotto 200PL plate, which can be used with a wide range of equipment.
- Triple locking mechanism for guaranteed precision
- New polymer rings for smooth, grease-free camera movements
- Lightweight, sturdy magnesium body with impressive 10kg payload
- Levelling bubbles for accurate framing and shooting
- Manfrotto RC2 quick-release system for more flexibility
- Weight: 500 g
- Collection/Series: X-PRO Ball Head
- Safety Payload Weight: 10 kg
- Material: Aluminum, Magnesium
- Head Type: Ball Head
- Top Attachment: 1/4? screw, 3/8? thread female
- Base Diameter: 60 mm
- Plate Type: 200PL-14
- Friction Control
- Front Tilt: -90° / +40°
- Lateral Tilt: -90° / +40°
- Panoramic Rotation: 360°
- Base Type: 45 mm
- Ball Locking
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 2
- Independent Pan Lock
- Independent Tilt Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60 C
- Minimum Working Temperature: -30 C
- Quick Release
- Working Height: 11.5 cm