The smallest and most lightweight video head in the Manfrotto range. The Befree Live Fluid Head has a dedicated sliding plate to balance the latest camcorders, DSLRs or mirrorless cameras with video capabilities.
The new Manfrotto Befree Live Fluid head boasts awesome fluidity on Pan & Tilt and has a removable and foldable pan bar for extra portability.
The BeFree Live Fluid head is extremely portable and weights just 0.38kg, yet it can support a payload of up to 4kg. It includes the Manfrotto 501PL sliding plate that enable you to perfectly balance your video equipment.
This new video pan and tilt head gives the opportunity to have smoother movement during your footage and it is the perfect video fluid head for your lightweight travel tripod.
- Compact and lightweight video fluid head
- Smoother movement with Fluid Drag System
- Compatible with the Befree family and 40mm disk diameter tripod
- Video Sliding plate for camera balancing and fast set up
- Features ¼’’ screw with also 3/8’’ adapter to mount your camera
- Weight: 380 g
- Collection/Series: Befree
- Material: Aluminum
- Safety Payload Weight: 4 kg
- Tilt Drag: fluid cartridge with fixed drag
- Pan Drag: fluid cartridge with fixed drag
- Plate Type: 501PL
- Ball Flat: Flat
- Front Tilt: -90°/+65°
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1
- Top Attachment: 1/4? screw, 3/8? screw
- Base Diameter: 43 mm
- Color: Black
- Head Type: Video/Fluid Head
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60 C
- Minimum Working Temperature: -30 C
- Pan Bar Included
- Panoramic Rotation: 360
- Quick Release
- Working Height: 9.7 cm
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.