Please contact us to verify availability.
The name "NOCTICRON" was newly defined by Leica Camera AG for this lens that achieves remarkably fast F1.2 aperture. The popular 42.5 mm of middle-telephoto focal distance (Equivalent to 85 mm on a 35 mm camera) is definitely suitable for portrait with rich stereoscopic effect. Together with the high-speed aperture, you can utilize the beautiful soft focus for more impressive, creative shots. 9 blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces a smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings
- Optically Stabilized with LUMIX Power O.I.S.
- LUMIX Advanced Nano Surface Coating
- External Aperture Ring and Metal Lens Hood
- Focal Length: 42.5mm (85mm, 35mm equiv.)
- Elements/Groups: 14/11
- Maximum Aperture: f1.2
- Minimum Aperture: f16
- Diaphragm Blades: 9, Rounded
- Angle of View: 29º
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.64' (50 cm)
- Magnification: 0.1x
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount