Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
Speed, reach, and flexibility define the Nikon AF-S 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR; an F-mount telephoto zoom characterized by an advanced optical design, quick focusing performance, and a bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture. Fluorite, short-wavelength refractive (SR), and extra-low dispersion (ED) glass is used throughout the optical layout to effectively suppress a variety of aberrations for improved clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy throughout the zoom range. ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats, as well as a Super Integrated Coating, have been applied, too, to suppress flare, ghosting, and surface reflections for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- Constant f2.8 aperture for incredible low-light and depth of field
- Impeccably sharp image quality, beautiful bokeh and enhanced AF performance – offers speed and sharpness reminiscent of a prime
- First f-mount lens to use the new SR (Short-Wavelength Refractive) lens element; it’s also the first f-mount lens to use the new ARNEO coating
- Built in VR offers 4.0 stop VR, including a Sport VR mode
- Fully sealed to the elements, and engineered for maximum usability, even handheld. The zoom ring, focus function buttons, tripod collar ring and controls are designed to ensure maximum operability and comfort