Low Quantities - Clear Out!Please contact us to verify availability.
*Available only while supplies last.
For the storytellers who bring us reality-bending views of landscapes, cityscapes, architecture and fine art, the realm of possibility just got wider. For the first time with a NIKKOR PC lens, the direction of tilt operation can be made parallel or perpendicular to shift*, allowing you to control perspective, focus and depth of field like never before. Tilt to create scenes with selective defocus (miniature effect) or sharp focus throughout the scene. Shift to control the effects of keystoning and fix issues of perspective in-camera. In photography or filmmaking, the PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED can help you create images as unique as your creative vision.
*Depending on the combination of shift and rotation, operation may be restricted by mechanical interference between the lens and the camera.
- Ultra-wide-angle perspective control lens with tilt/shift capabilities
- First NIKKOR PC-E lens that can be tilted parallel or perpendicular to shift
- Tilt and shift independently and then rotate up to 90° with new PC Rotation capability
- Designed for landscapes, cityscapes, architecture, interiors and fine art photography and filmmaking
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length: 19 mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/ 4
- Minimum Aperture: f/ 32
- Format: FX/35mm
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 73°
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 97°
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.18 x
- Lens Elements: 17
- Lens Groups: 13
- Compatible Format(s): FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Distance Information
- Nano Crystal Coat
- ED Glass Elements: 3
- Fluorine Coat
- Aspherical Elements: 2
- Super Integrated Coating
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.25 m from focal plane
- Focus Mode: Manual
- Perspective Control: Horizontal and vertical shift and tilt, Shift: ± 12 mm, Tilt: ± 7.5°
- Rotation: Rotates 90° left and right with stops every 30°; tilt mechanism rotates 90° left with a stop at 45°.
- Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 89 x 124 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange) Based on CIPA Guidelines
- Approx. Weight: 885 g Based on CIPA Guidelines
- LC-K101 Slip-On Front Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-1120 Soft Lens Case