Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
For those who find inspiration everywhere, who switch between stills and video without missing a beat, who want the look only a full-frame D-SLR can achieve and who love sharing their shots, the D750 is the tool to unleash your artistry. With features inspired by D4S and D810, the D750 brings dazzling image quality, cinematic video capabilities and pro-inspired handling in a nimble design with a tilting Vari-angle LCD and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Enthusiasts upgrading from a DX-format D-SLR will marvel at the D750's full-frame performance. Pros seeking a primary or secondary camera for fast-paced shoots will appreciate the D750's familiar handling and speed. And filmmakers looking for a compact D-SLR to bring a production to life or to capture B-Roll will find the D750 a perfect fit. The D750 is a thrilling centerpiece of an exceptional imaging system.
- 24.3 MP FX image sensor with Optical Low Pass Filter
- EXPEED 4 processor
- ISO range from 100 to 12,800 expandable to ISO 51,200
- 51-point AF with 15 cross-type sensors, including 1 that works to f/8
- New group area AF
- AF performance to -3EV
- 3D Color Matrix Metering III with a 91,000 RGB sensor
- The latest Picture Control system, which enables flexibility in every aspect of image adjustmen
- The first FX-format model to be equipped with seven special effects modes that allow users to easily enjoy expressing themselves with effects possible only with digital imaging
- Three image area options for still images that allow for adjustment of the angle of view of the lens using the camera
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Connect the D750 directly to a smart phone or tablet, browse your memory card an enable quick and easy sharing
- Fast continuous shooting at full resolution at 6.5 fps
- 3.2", 1,229k dot VARI-angle LCD display
- Fully weather-proofed body
- “Monocoque” (single piece) construction using carbon fiber for front and bottom; rear and top is magnesium alloy
- Shutter tested to 150,000 cycles
- 100% optical viewfinder with bright, organic EL info display system
- Full HD video – 1080HD video at 60/50/30/25/24p, Manual IS, Shutter and aperture control while recording include Power Aperture control, Auto ISO, Highlight display/Zebra and Flat Picture Control
- Multi-area Mode Full HD D-movie with two image area options
- A time-lapse photography function that allows for simple, in-camera creation of time-lapse movies
- Dual SD memory card slots that enable more efficient handling of data
- Built-in flash capable of controlling multiple flash units with wireless multiple flash-unit photography