Trigger multiple flash units or multiple camera shutters
Connect the FA-WRC1M to up to 15 wireless receivers (FA-WRR1) for radio wireless flash control of even large lighting setups. Use your existing ? flash units such as HVL-F60M, F43M or F32M over a wide range of up to 30m (98.4ft). With flash unit grouping you can expand your lighting in inventive ways. With the multi-terminal connection on radio receivers, you can also trigger multiple simultaneous camera shutters, for boundless creativity.
Control multiple flashes for unique looks
Spend less time setting up, and more time capturing great images. After attaching FA-WRC1M to your compatible camera1, attach up to 15 radio receivers to flashes, then quickly and easily pair FA-WRC1M to each receiver. Pair up to 15 receivers within up to 5 groups2 for accurate radio transmissions. Easily control multiple flash units for more creative lighting options.
Reliable and precise control in any setting
Radio signals deliver more detailed, more precise shooting information over a wider shooting area (about 30m / 98.4ft). Signals reach wireless receivers, even in bright light or around obstacles, even when installed behind the camera. Achieve more consistent results without pairing errors.
Convenient remote flash setting confirmation
Remotely adjust flash settings on FA-WRC1M. Easily control complex lighting setups alone or with a small crew. Confirm exposure compensation, flash intensity, etc., or independently adjust receiver settings. Adjust flash strength or use Zoom to change flash angles.
Use remote release function to control multiple cameras
Simultaneously release shutters on multiple cameras using remote shooting function. Use separately sold Multi Terminal cables to connect wireless radio receivers to cameras to accurately and reliably shoot one subject from multiple angles at the same time.
Combine these tools for complete wireless radio control
To enjoy wireless flash triggering, you must pair the FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander with at least one wireless radio receiver (FA-WRR1) for a complete wireless radio control system. Add Multi Terminal cables (VMC-MM1) between cameras and receivers to further expand the possibilities of your wireless radio control system with remote and multi-angle shooting.
Wireless radio receiver for multiple off-camera flash setups
Attach the FA-WRR1 wireless radio receivers (sold separately) to flashes to instantly setup wireless radio connections for reliable off-camera flash sync.
Multi Terminal cable for remote release function
Use the VMC-MM1 Multi Terminal cable (sold separately) to connect receivers to cameras, so you can simultaneously trigger multiple remote camera shutters with the wireless radio commander.
- IMENSIONS (W X H X D): Approx. 58.0 x 65.8 x 83.7 mm
- WEIGHT: Approx. 93 g (excl. batteries)
- COMMUNICATION: Radio
- FREQUENCIES: 2.4 GHz band
- CHANNELS: 14 (Auto/Manual selectable)
- MAX. RANGE: Approx. 30 meters 1
- GROUPS: 3 groups (TTL/Manual), 5 groups (Group)
- MAX. FLASH UNITS: 15
- OPERATING MODES: Wireless Flash (TTL/Manual/Group), Remote Release
- POWER LEVEL SWITCHING: 25 levels (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256) 1/3 steps 2 3
- HIGH-SPEED SYNC (HSS): Available at all shutter speeds with Sony interchangeable-lens digital cameras that feature the Multi Interface Shoe
- TEST FLASH: Test button provided
- MULTI INTERFACE FOOT
- SYNC TERMINAL (Output)
- MULTI/MICRO USB
- COMPATIBLE CAMERAS: Sony interchangeable-lens digital cameras
- POWER SOURCE: Two AA-size alkaline or NiMH batteries
- OPERATING TIME: Approx. 12 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: '0°C ~ +40°C