Please contact us to verify availability.
68years-flashes-sony Radio wireless flash control for versatile shooting
Supply powerful lighting with the compact high-performance HVL-F45RM clip-on flash. Explore freedom of built-in wireless radio control in multi-flash settings and conventional optical wireless communication. Easy operation, excellent reliability, expert results especially for enthusiasts of compact ? E-mount interchangeable-lens cameras.
Powerful compact with stamina
Dramatically downsized to fit the ? E-mount cameras, this compact flash is as powerful as guide number 45. Recycle time is approx. 2.5 seconds, with flash output up to approx. 210 times.
Multi-flash shooting via built-in radio wireless
With its built-in wireless radio-controlled system, the versatile HVL-F45RM can be used as either commander or receiver, supporting a wide range of shooting situations. As a commander, connect up to 15 units of compatible flashes or receivers in up to 5 groups. You'll appreciate wireless convenience and varied lighting for flashes placed at distances of up to 98.4 feet.
Reliable and precise control in any setting
Radio signals enable stable connection over a wider shooting area (about 98.4 ft/30 m). Compatible off-camera flash units or receivers pick up radio signals in bright light, around obstacles, and even when installed behind the camera. That means more consistent results without pairing errors.
- Guide number of 45
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 2 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" (69.4 x 113.7 x 88.3 mm), Weight: Approx. 11.2 oz (317 g) (excluding batteries)
- Wireless radio control function
- Equipped with LED light for movies and stills.
- SHOE TYPE: Multi Interface Shoe.
- FREQUENCY: Approx. 0.12.5 seconds (alkaline battery)/Approx. 0.12.0 seconds (Ni-MH battery)
- REPETITION: Approx. more than 210 times (alkaline battery)/Approx. more than 270 times (Ni-MH battery)
- CONTINUOUS FLASH PERFORMANCE: 40 flashes at 10 flashes per second
- POWER SOURCE: Four AA-size alkaline or Ni-MH batteries