Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
An F1.8 135-mm prime with superb resolution, bokeh and AF
Unsparing application of Sony's most advanced optical technologies has produced a large-aperture prime telephoto lens that delivers outstanding corner-to-corner resolution even at F1.8, plus exquisite bokeh that is a hallmark of the G Master series.
XA and Super ED elements deliver high resolution
XA (extreme aspherical), Super ED (extra-low dispersion) glass, and ED glass elements precisely deployed in an advanced optical design effectively correct aberration, while a floating focus system works with these aberration correction measures to ensure that the highest possible resolution is maintained right out to the image edges throughout the lens's focus range.
Narrow depth of field with breathtaking G Master bokeh
The extremely high surface precision of XA elements, careful control of spherical aberration at both the design and the manufacturing stages, and an 11-blade circular aperture all come together to produce spectacularly smooth, elegant G Master bokeh that maximizes the creative potential of the narrow depth of field available with this 135mm F1.8 lens.
Dual front and rear XD linear motors achieve fast, precise, quiet AF
Sony's innovative XD (extreme dynamic) linear motors also play an important role, making it possible to maintain focus on moving portrait subjects, performers on stage or similarly dynamic subjects with impressive speed, precision and reliability, while also providing AF control that is quiet and virtually free of vibration.
Superior imaging plus mobility, operability and reliability
The important features include customizable focus hold buttons, a focus range limiter, an aperture ring with switchable click stops, a dust/moisture resistant design and a fluorine coated front element. Overall, this is a lens that meets professional requirements for control and reliability for both stills and movies.
- Premium G Master Series Telephoto prime lens
- XD Linear Motor offering excellent response and low vibration for fast, precise, quiet AF
- XA elements and Super ED glass for high resolution throughout the image area
- Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
- Focus range limiter switch and other features support professional shooting needs
- MOUNT: Sony E-mount
- FORMAT: 35 mm full frame
- FOCAL LENGTH (MM): 135
- 35 MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL LENGTH (APS-C): 202.5
- LENS GROUPS / ELEMENTS: 10-13
- ANGLE OF VIEW (35MM): 18ﾟ
- ANGLE OF VIEW (APS-C): 12ﾟ2
- MAXIMUM APERTURE (F): 1.8
- MINIMUM APERTURE (F): 22
- APERTURE BLADES: 11
- CIRCULAR APERTURE
- MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE: 0.7 m (2.3 ft)
- MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION RATIO (X): 0.25
- FILTER DIAMETER (MM): 82
- IMAGE STABILIZATION (STEADYSHOT) - (body-integrated)
- HOOD TYPE: Round shape, bayonet type
- DIMENSIONS (DIAMETER X LENGTH): 89.5 x 127 mm (3-5/8 x 5 in)
- WEIGHT: 950 g (33.6 oz)
- Hood (model): ALC-SH156
- Lens front cap: ALC-F82S
- Lens rear cap: ALC-R1EM