Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24–90 mm f/2.8–4 ASPH. is very fast and offers a large range of focal lengths. A close focusing limit of 0.3 meters at its wide-angle setting and a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:3.8 at the telephoto end of the zoom range provide fascinating opportunities. Its optical image stabilisation (OIS) compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake.
- Field angle (diagonal, horizontal, vertical): Focal length 24 mm: 82.4°/72.1°/51.8°; focal length 90 mm: 27.8°/23.3°/15.7°
- Optical design Number of lenses/groups: 18/15
- Number of aspherical lenses: 4
- Entrance pupil position: Focal length 24 mm: 103.9 mm; focal length 90 mm: 92.6 mm
- Working range: Focal length 24 mm: 0.3 m to infinity; focal length 90 mm: 0.45 m to infinity
- Distance setting Smallest object field: Focal length 24 mm: 173 x 260 mm; focal length 90 mm: 92 x137 mm
- Largest reproduction ratio: Focal length 24 mm: 1:7.2; focal length 90 mm: 1:3.8
- Aperture Setting/function: Electronically controlled aperture, set using turn/push wheel on camera, including half values
- Aperture setting range: Focal length 24 mm: 2.8-22; focal length 90 mm: 4-22
- Lowest value: 22
- O.I.S. Performance as per CIPA: 3.5 stops
- Bayonet/sensor format: Leica L bayonet, full-frame 35 mm format
- Filter mount: 85E
- Dimensions and weight Length to bayonet mount: Focal length 24 mm: 138 mm (without lens hood)
- Largest diameter: 88 mm
- Weight: 1.140 g