Please contact us to verify availability.
A medium telephoto prime characterized by its sophisticated optical design, the GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR from Fujifilm is a 197.5mm-equivalent lens for the G-mount GFX camera system. Offering a mixture of long reach and a relatively bright f/4 maximum aperture, this lens is well-suited to isolating subject matter and working with shallow depth of field techniques. Complementing the visual compression of the telephoto focal length is an advanced optical layout, which uses one Super ED element and two extra-low dispersion elements to control color fringing and chromatic aberrations for a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Fujifilm G Mount
- 197.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- One Super ED Element, Two ED Elements
- Linear AF Motor, Internal Focusing
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Focus Preset Function Button
- Fluorine-Coated Front Element
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
- Fujifilm GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Lens
- FLCP-82 82mm Front Lens Cap
- RLCP-002 Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch