Please contact us to verify availability.
holidays-lenses-fuji The "FUJINON TELECONVERTER XF2X TC WR" is a high-performance teleconverter capable of multiplying the focal length of mounted lenses by two. It features excellent optical design with a construction of 9 elements in 5 groups to maintain the optical performance of the original lens. Also, thanks to the unified design when mounted to a compatible lens, the teleconverter is weather and dust-resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C. This makes it possible to be used with confidence outdoors when used with the weather and dust-resistant X-T1 and X-Pro2 camera bodies, and the XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR and XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lenses.
- Construction of 9 elements in 5 groups maintains the optical performance of the original lens.
- By using the optimal image quality parameters for the overall characteristics of the original lens and 2x teleconverter, excellent imaging performance with great aberration suppression is still achieved.
- The aperture becomes two f-stops higher when the teleconverter is mounted, and the camera displays and records information reflecting the change in aperture and focal length.
- Phase detection AF is still available when using the XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR with the 2x teleconverter mounted. Contrast Detection AF is still available when using the XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR with the 2x teleconverter mounted. Accurate focusing at super-telephoto focal lengths with shallow depth of field is possible thanks to the AF performed by the image sensor thanks to mirrorless cameras' "Live View".
- Optical image stabilization performance
- Weather and dust-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation
- The teleconverter's high grade metal exterior has been designed with the X system in mind. When attached to a compatible FUJINON lens, the two products appear as one single lens.