68years-lenses-fuji The high-performance, weather-resistant FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR telephoto zoom lens offers the most frequently used telephoto focal lengths, equivalent to 76mm to 213mm, and a maximum aperture of F2.8. Its weather resistant and dust-resistant finish works in temperatures as low as -10°C. Thanks to a high-performance gyro sensor and unique image stabilization, hand-held shots are possible in a wide range of conditions. The world’s first Triple Linear Motor allows shooting with high-speed, quiet autofocusing. Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating technology ensures this high-performance telephoto zoom lens delivers sharp, clear results. Constructed of 23 glass elements in 16 groups, including 5 ED lens elements and a Super ED lens element, chromatic aberrations have been substantially reduced. Its advanced performance makes this lens a perfect choice for portraits or snapshots and to capture fast-moving subjects in sports or wildlife photography.
- Type: XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR
- Lens configuration: 23 elements in 16 groups (includes 5 extra low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion element)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=50-140mm (76-213mm)
- Angle of view: 31.7° - 11.6°
- Max. aperture: F2.8
- Min. aperture: F22
- Number of aperture blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Aperture Step size: 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Focus range: Normal 1m - ? (whole zoom position), Macro 1m - 3m (whole zoom position)
- Max. magnification: 0.12x (Telephoto)
- External dimensions - Diameter x Length (approx.) distance from camera lens mount flange: ø82.9mm x 175.9mm (Wide / Telephoto)
- Weight (approx.) excluding cap, hoods and tripod collar foot: 995g
- Filter size: ø72mm
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.