Stock Status Not AvailablePlease contact us for availability.
A unique manual-focus lens designed exclusively for macro shooting, between life-size (1x) and 5x life-size – at its maximum magnification, you can fill a 35mm frame with a grain of rice. Compatible with the Macro Ring Lites and new Macro Twin Lite, it eliminates the need for awkward bellows accessories for many macro shooters. A floating system preserves optical quality at different focusing distances, and features a UD-glass element.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 65mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 18° 40'
- Focus Adjustment: Manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.24m / 0.8 ft. (from film plane to subject)
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.2" x 3.9", 25.8 oz. / 81.0 x 98.0mm, 730g (lens only)