Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
Pay attention to details – just like you do
No matter whether you’re shooting landscapes, documentaries or portraits, the Leica Vario-Elmar-T, the all-round lens for the Leica T Camera System, lets you capture rich-in-detail, high-contrast photos that are sharp from edge to edge and corner to corner, even in unfavourable light. This compact standard zoom covers a range of focal lengths from 28 to 85 mm and guarantees pictures with the wonderful signature Leica bokeh.
- Compatible cameras: All Leica T models
- Field angle (diagonal, horizontal, vertical): At 18 mm: approx. 75°, 62°, 41°, at 56 mm: approx. 28°, 23°, 15°, corresponding to around 28 - 85 mm focal length in 35 mm format
- Number of lenses/groups: 10/7
- Aspherical surfaces: 4
- Position of entrance pupil at infinity: at 18 mm: -37.8 mm, at 56 mm: -28 mm
- Distance setting Setting/Function: Electronically controlled. Mode selectable using camera menu: Automatic (AF) or manual (M), in AF mode manual override possible at any times with setting dial.
- Focusing range: 0.3/0.45 m (at 18/56 mm) to ?
- Smallest object field/largest scale: at 18 mm: approx. 312 x 207 mm/1:13.2, at 56 mm: approx. 110 x 73 mm/1:7.5
- Aperture Setting/Function: Electronically controlled, adjustment using dial on camera, third values also available.
- Lowest value: 16
- Bajonet fitting: Leica T quick-change bayonet with contact strip for Leica T models
- Filter mount/Lens hood: External bayonet fitting for lens hood (included), internal thread for E52 filters, filter mount does not rotate.
- Length to bayonet mount: approx. 60/99 mm (without/with lens hood).
- Largest diameter: approx. 63/73 mm (without/with lens hood).
- Weight: approx. 256/287 g (without/with lens hood)