Discover a new way to be true to your vision.
The new SP70-200mm F/2.8 G2 (Model A025) telephoto lens reimagines the highly acclaimed Model A009 with enhanced optical performance, improved VC (Vibration Compensation), faster AF speed and accuracy, and shortened MOD (Minimum Object Distance) for greater flexibility. What’s more, compatibility with Tamron tele converters provides additional focal length.
In keeping with the SP series’ innovative technology, the lens is designed to be durable, flexible and resilient enough to rise to any occasion.
- Focal Length: 70-200mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/2.8
- Angle of View (diagonal): 34°21? – 12°21? (for full-frame format), 22°33? – 7°59? (for APS-C format)
- Optical Construction: 23 elements in 17 groups
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.95m (37.4 in)
- Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:6.1
- Filter Size: ?77mm
- Maximum Diameter: ?88mm
- Length: 191.3mm (7.5 in)
- Weight:1,485g (52.4 oz)
- Aperture Blades: 9 (circular diaphragm)
- Minimum Aperture: F/22
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.