Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
The Sekonic L-208 Twin Mate is a compact light meter which combines incident and reflected light measurement, and has been carefully designed to provide simple, one-handed operation. The printed digits are large and have been color coded for easy recognition of all readings. The L-208 also features a convenient accessory mounting shoe to attach the meter to the accessory flash shoe of many cameras, making the meter accessible and handily positioned for metering most subjects from the camera position.
Utilizing a lithium CR2032 battery, the Sekonic L-208 has increased operation time and fewer battery changes. Also featured on this meter is a battery check button to monitor battery voltage. A 33° measurement angle with guide in reflected mode provides decisive means for choosing values to measure in comparison to most economical meters with a wider reflective measuring angle. A new Hold and Read function grabs and maintains the current reading for 15 seconds after release of the measurement button, making more time for evaluation of the scene.
- Light Reading Method: Incident
- Aperture Range: f/1/4 to 32 (1/2-Step Increments)
- EV Range: Ambient, Incident/Reflected: 3 to 17 EV at ISO 100
- ISO Range: 12 to 12,500 (1/2-Step Increments)
- Shutter Speed Range: 1/8000 to 30 Seconds, Plus 1/800, 1/400, 1/200, 1/100, 1/50, 1/25, 1/10, 1/5
- Exposure Memory: No