Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
. Processing all of your B&W film at home is easier than ever with this magical and versatile Single-Step BW “Developer-Fix” monobath solution, akin to D96 motion picture developer but with no need for stop bath, fixer, or any other chemicals, is perfect for processing CineStill BwXX along with any other black & white film. No special charts, timers or apps needed! Just a processing tank and water. Foolproof self-completing process that guarantees motion picture quality, the smoothest grain structure and crisp tonal curve. Flexible processing in 3-6 minutes at any room temperature (70-80F). Just wash with water and hang to dry. No more complicated measurements or strict margins to deal with. Process all your black and white films in one chemical with absolutely wonderful results!
- Processing for traditional B&W film in 1 bath
- Chemical transport is not regulated
- Room temperature processing methods for 68-82°F (20-28°C)
- Temp tolerance is +/-2°F (1°C)
- Worlds fastest process at 80°F (27°C) in just 3min!
- Push/Pull processing by adjusting temp. +/- 10°F (6°C)
- Reusable, all-in-one solution.
- Processes over 16+ rolls of film
- Process 1-8 rolls at a time
- Extremely versatile self-completing process
- No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels)
- Fully archival