Please contact us to verify availability.
Processing your own color film doesn't have to be complicated or expensive! These two bath processing kits can be used at a variety of temperatures with the same equipment you already process your black and white film with at home. No darkroom or automated processor required!
If you already process your own black and white film, with this kit, there is no reason not to process C-41 color negative film at home as well! It is specially formulated without compromise for modern color films, not requiring a stabilizer bath. Modern emulsions were designed so that one-hour photo labs wouldn't need haz-mat training for formaldehyde, and have built-in dye stabilizers and hardeners that are released through this simplified 2-bath process. You can have beautifully developed, bleached and fixed color negatives, ready to scan or print. All you need is water, a thermometer and any simple tank and reel system!
- For processing any color negative (C-41) film
- Powder version ships without Limited Quantity Hazardous (ORM-D) regulations
- Easy to mix concentrates make 1 liter/quart of Developer and Bleach&Fix
- 2 bath kit (just like most black and white processing)
- No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels)
- Flexible processing temperatures
- Instructions for processing and Push/Pull processing included
- Reusable for up to 24 rolls of film
- Liquid quart kit includes "Stabilizer" Final Rinse
- Long lasting shelf life
- Fully archival