Spark's remote controller features a brand new Wi-Fi signal transmission system, capable of controlling the aircraft* and gimbal camera at a maximum transmission range of 1.2 mi (2 km).** The remote controller can connect to a mobile device wirelessly and display a live video feed via the DJI GO 4 app. Its folding clamps allow you to attach your mobile device securely. Maximum remote controller battery life is 2.5 hours approximately.***
*The Spark remote controller is currently only compatible with Spark aircraft.
**The remote controller can reach its maximum transmission distance (FCC) in a wide open area with no electro-magnetic interference and at an altitude of about 120 meters.
***The maximum working time should be taken for reference only.
- Video transmission range of up to 1.2mi (2km).
- Max speed of up to 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode.
- Operating Frequencies: 2.412-2.462 GHz, 5.745-5.825 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference):
- 2.4 GHz: 1.2 mi (2 km, FCC), 0.31 mi (0.5 km, CE), 0.31 mi (0.5 km, SRRC)
- 5.8 GHz: 1.2 mi (2 km, FCC), 0.19 mi (0.3 km, CE), 0.75 mi (1.2 km, SRRC)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Built-in Battery: 2970 mAh
- Transmitter Power (EIRP):
- 2.4 GHz: 26 dbm (FCC), 18 dBm (CE), 18 dBm (SRRC)
- 5.8 GHz: 28 dbm (FCC), 14 dBm (CE), 26 dBm (SRRC)
- Operating Voltage: 950 mA, 3.7 V
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Thickness supported: 6.5 mm-8.5 mm
- Max length: 160 mm
- Spark - Remote Controller × 1