The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvas easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJIís most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.
Inside the Mavicís pocket-sized remote controller is DJIís brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km), HD 720p long range and Full HD 1080p short range video streaming.
NO BUMPS AND SCRAPES
An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses FlightAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away and allows the Mavic to bypass them or brake to hover, reducing accidents.
Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.
STAY FLYING LONGER
The Mavic is only 1/6th the size of the Phantom 4 but this reduction in size doesn't mean a reduction in flight time. The Mavic actually flies much longer than you would expect from its compact size. It is capable of reaching an absolute maximum flight time of 27 minutes and a maximum distance of 8mi (13km) due to its powerful, high-efficiency motors.
4K ULTRA HD VIDEO
Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
PHOTOS WITH ALTITUDE
Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavicís 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot.
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.
- New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.
- True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage
- ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.
- Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight