Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
When in flight, your remaining battery power is shown live, letting you know how long you can continue to fly. Advanced algorithms calculate the distance of your aircraft and estimated time to return home, letting you know when it’s time to fly back. The battery reports the voltage of each cell, the total lifetime charges and discharges, and the overall health and battery status. All this helps you keep your Inspire 1 in the air and flying for years to come.
- Capacity: 4500 mAh
- Voltage: 22.2 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 6S High voltage battery
- Energy: 99.9 Wh
- Net Weight: 570 g
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 40° C
- Storage Temperature Range: Less than 3 months: -20° to 45° C, More than 3 months: 22° C to 28° C
- Charging Temperature Range: 0° to 40° C
- Max Charging Power: 180 W