Special Order Item
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The Canon EOS C500 Mark II 5.9K Full-Frame Camera Body is part of the Cinema EOS lineup of cameras, and it features a full-frame CMOS sensor with an effective 18.69MP resolution. This allows it to feature a 5.9K output in full frame, and crop (window) the sensor for Super 35 and Super 16 frame sizes while maintaining a high resolution. The C500 Mark II comes with a Canon EF mount and features an interchangeable lens mount system, allowing you to swap out the mount in the field for an optional Cinema Locking EF or PL mount, thus greatly expanding the amount of glass you can use with the camera. The sensor features over 15 stops of dynamic range and Dual Pixel autofocus support, and the camera uses a DIG!C DV 7 chip for image processing.
- Image Sensor Size Full-Frame
- Sensor Type CMOS
- Sensor Resolution Actual: 6062 x 3432 (20.8 MP)
- Sensor Windowing 5952 x 3140 in 17:9 When Recording in Raw
- 4096 x 2160 in 17:9 When Recording in Raw
- 2048 x 1080 in 17:9 When Recording in Raw
- Color Filter Bayer
- ISO 160 to 25,600 (Native)
- 100 to 102,400 (Expanded)
- Lens Mount Canon EF