Special Order Item
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The Beachtek DXA-CONNECT is an active XLR adapter in a very unique chassis that serves as an accessory bracket for mounting multiple devices to your DSLR camera or camcorder.
The adapter has a high powered, two channel low noise preamp with phantom power for use with virtually any professional mic or wireless system. Record exceptionally clean audio directly to a DSLR camera or camcorder which will always be in sync with the video. For even higher quality audio, you can record directly to a portable field recorder such as the Atomos Ninja-2.
Easily mounts to the hot shoe of the camera so it is up and out of the way of the way of the camera battery drawer. The brass mounting foot ensures a solid, stable connection. The unique bracket design has four sturdy mounting shoes and is ideal for attaching mics, receivers, monitors, lights or field recorders. The multiple mounting configurations provide plenty of versatility. A top handle can also be added to provide a convenient grip for your camera.
Quite simply, the DXA-CONNECT looks, and performs, like nothing else.
- Inputs: Two balanced XLR connectors
- Outputs: Unbalanced stereo mini-plug jack for connection to the camera
- Phantom Power: Switchable 12V/48V phantom power for both channels
- Gain Switches: 0dB, +20dB, and +30dB gain setting for each channel
- Level Controls: Adjusts signal level output on each channel
- Low Noise Preamplifiers: Exceptionally low noise circuitry for superb audio, Wide-bandwidth for full rich sound
- Power: Easily replaceable 9 volt battery, Low battery indicator
- Case: Sturdy extruded aluminum enclosure
- Maximum Input Levels
- +13 dBu at 0dB gain setting
- -7 dBu at +20dB gain setting
- -17 dBu at +30dB gain setting
- Output Level: Nominal MIC levels
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- THD: Less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
- S/N Ratio: 85 dB @ 1 Khz, -30 dBu input
- Gain: Low 0 dB, Med +20 dB, High +30 dB
- Phantom Power: Dual regulated 12 or 48 volt power supplies, Current to 14 mA (direct short)
- Battery Type: One 9 volt alkaline or lithium battery
- Battery Duration: 3 hours typical with alkaline battery (no phantom), 8 hours typical with lithium battery (no phantom)
- Dimensions: 6” x 2.5” x 3.25” (L x W x H), (152 mm x 63 mm x 82 mm)
- Weight: 18 oz (0.51 kg)