Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The “T” in DXA-2T stands for Tough. The die cast aluminum chassis, recessed switches, detachable output cable and optional protective rubber boot make this virtually indestructible.
Robust, passive circuitry provides unmatched sound quality with an extremely wide dynamic range, flat frequency response, no distortion, noise or clipping problems. And best of all, it requires no battery to operate. Made from the finest components sourced around the world.
The two channel, DXA-2T is very easy to set up and use. It allows you to connect professional microphones with balanced XLR connectors to any camcorder with a mic jack. You can also easily connect wireless microphones and mixing boards. The adapter gives you all the benefits of using professional audio gear and noise free balanced inputs for superb audio. You can select either mono or stereo output mode and the independent trim controls allow you to set the ideal recording levels for each channel. Fits neatly under any camcorder and can also be mounted to a tripod.
- Inputs: Two transformer balanced XLR connectors, One unbalanced mini-jack — ideal for wireless microphones
- Output: Unbalanced stereo mini-jack with a replaceable output cable, Selectable MONO or STEREO
- Trim Controls: Adjusts signal level on each channel from unity to no output
- LINE / MIC Switches: Switchable input between LINE or MIC levels for versatility
- Balancing Transformers: Premium wide-bandwidth transformers for superb audio, Shielded in a custom deep drawn mu-metal cover for very quiet operation
- Chassis: Die-cast aluminum chassis, Rubber boot provides added protection and comfort
- Input Level: MIC setting: -35 dBu ideal, LINE setting: -10 to +4 dBu ideal
- Output Level: Nominal MIC levels
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 2.5" x 1.5" (L x W x H) (95 mm x 64 mm x 38 mm)
- Weight: 10 oz (0.28 kg)