Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The RØDE NTG3 super cardioid shotgun microphone is designed for professional use on film, television, ENG and wherever high resolution broadcast audio is required.
As RØDE's premier directional microphone the NTG3 exhibits superlative audio quality with a rich warm quality and a full frequency response. Its RF bias technology makes it almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
Machined from solid brass and nickel plated with an anti-glare finish, the NTG3 is incredibly robust while remaining incredibly lightweight.
Its precise yet forgiving polar pattern ensures that whether used on-camera or on a boom pole, the NTG3 will capture audio clearly every time.
An incredibly durable aluminum storage cylinder is supplied to provide the ultimate protection for the NTG3 while in storage and transport. Tightly sealed at both ends the cylinder is highly weatherproof, adding to the microphone's rugged performance credentials.
The RØDE NTG3 precision shotgun microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: RF Bias
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 25?
- Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
- Sensitivity: -30.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 13dB-A
- Power Options: 44~52V min 5mA
- Weight: 163.00gm
- Dimensions: 255.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD