Special Order Item
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
The RØDE NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the NTG1 native 20Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The RØDE NTG1 shotgun microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50?
- Maximum SPL: 139dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
- Maximum Output Level: 6.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dB-A
- Weight: 105.00gm
- Dimensions: 219.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 22.00mmD