Please contact us to verify availability.
The RØDE HS1 is a discreet and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter's mouth.
Subtle, ergonomic design including three axes of mechanical adjustment, a malleable, ultra lightweight tube arm and headband, and the choice of either black (HS1-B) or pink (HS1-P) models ensure the perfect fit and function for each individual.
The HS1's light weight, comfortable fit, low self noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance. Integrated cable management on the retainer body and an additional cable management clip minimises visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories and tools.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RØDE has developed the MiCon™ connector system which provides seamless integration between the HS1 headset microphone and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000?
- Maximum SPL: 122dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
- Sensitivity: -47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 36dB-A
- Power Options: P48 through MiCon-5 adaptor, 2V~5V through all other MiCon adaptors
- Weight: 6.50gm
- Dimensions: 65.00mmH x 140.00mmW x 200.00mmD