Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
Use the Rode Lavalier GO omnidirectional lavalier microphone to get the convenience and clarity of a broadcast-quality, clip-on lapel mic for your Rode Wireless GO system. Ideal for mobile journalists and videographers, the Lavalier GO features a durable Kevlar-reinforced cable terminated in a gold-plated 3.5mm TRS connector for enhanced conductivity.
- Sound Field Mono
- Operating Principle Pressure Operated
- Transducer Electret Condenser
- Diaphragm 0.18" / 4.5 mm
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio 67 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level 27 dB
- Maximum SPL 110 dB SPL
- Impedance 3 kOhms
- Sensitivity -35 dB
- Dynamic Range 83 dB