Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
In StockItem is currently available to ship.
Clear, directional audio on the GO!
Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
The integrated RycoteŽ LyreŽ shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound.
Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the LyreŽ provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 16kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Maximum SPL: 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 34dB-A
- Output: Minijack Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration here