Please contact us to verify availability.
The Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB Handheld Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras supports cameras weighing up to 6.6 pounds. It features a removable hand-held tripod which can be mounted on the battery bin as a grip,providing additional functionality, as opposed to crowding all the controls on the primary handgrip. The gimbal has a nominal runtime of ten hours and requires two 18650 batteries. It is built using aviation-grade motors. The WEEBILL LAB allows you to connect and control select cameras via an included cable, and supports wireless transmission of the camera's video via Wi-Fi. Control over the gimbal and camera is by the ViaTouch Control System.
The gimbal features pan follow, full follow, locking mode,PhoneGo mode, Vortex mode,and POV mode. An included lens support is useful when working with long lenses, and an external follow focus motor (not included) for pulling focus on manual lenses. A downloadable app allows you to fine tune and control the gimbal wirelessly. The included removable tripod holds the gimbal upright while balancing and folds to become an extension to the main handle.
- Load Capacity: 6.6 lb
- Upright & Underslung Modes
- Wireless Image Transmission
- Synchronous Zoom & Focus Control
- ViaTouch Control System Touch Panel
- ZY PLAY Mobile App for iPhone & Android
- 10-Hour Runtime
- Runs on Two Included 18650 Batteries
- TransMount Phone Holder with Crown Gear
- TransMount Servo Zoom/Focus Controller
- TransMount Mini Tripod
- TransMount Multifunctional Camera Belt
- TransMount Quick Setup Kit
- TransMount Multifunctional Gimbal Bag
- USB Type-C Cable
- Micro-USB Cable
- Camera Cable
- Lens Support
- Micro-USB to USB Type-C Converter