Crisp sound. Superb performance. The new Directional Microphone DM-E1 can help experienced videographers and aspiring filmmakers alike achieve high-quality audio when recording video using a compatible Canon EOS digital camera. It features a number of directional controls to suit the environment and your shooting needs. Shotgun mode keeps audio focused on a subject directly in front of the camera, such as when interviewing someone for a documentary. Stereo (90°/120°) mode captures audio over a wide area for more ambient sound, ideal for nature scenes or entire orchestras. If your creativity brings you outside, the microphone also comes with a Wind Screen to help keep wind noise to a minimum. Whether you're looking to create your masterpiece movie, record a concert or simply capture the sights and sounds of nature, the Directional Microphone DM-E1 pairs wonderfully with a Canon EOS digital camera to help you achieve phenomenal audio for your video.
- First Canon external microphone suited specially for Canon EOS digital cameras* to help enhance sound quality when shooting video.
- Shotgun and Stereo (90°/120°) directional controls can be easily adjusted using the directivity switch for use in a variety of shooting situations.
- Compatible with select Canon EOS series digital cameras*.
- Included Wind Screen helps reduce peripheral sound from wind and other outside noise.
- Shock mount construction helps reduce camera operation noise and lens driver sounds.
- Frequency response of 50 Hz to 16 kHz.
- Built-in power supply of a single button-type lithium cell battery.
- Power check lamp allows the user to conveniently check the status of the life of the built-in battery.