High performance professional photo printing up to 13" x 19".
It's time to step up to the large format, professional quality printer you've been dreaming about. The PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer possesses the functionality and technology you need to achieve high-quality output so your prints can look as good as the images you capture. The 8-ink dye based ChromaLife 100+ system provides you with an amazing colour gamut so your prints will look as vivid as you remember.
The PIXMA PRO-100 shares technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to ensure what you envision is exactly what you get. The OIG System analyzes each area of the print and chooses the best ink mixture so you see the colours you expect to see in your print.
The new Print Studio Pro plug-in software makes it even easier to get amazing results from your favorite photo applications. Add to that connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB and you have a professional machine that easily fits into your workflow that you can place anywhere around the studio.
For media support, the PIXMA PRO-100 features two paper trays. A rear tray for a variety of fine art and glossy photo papers, and a manual slot for thicker media to meet your printing needs.
- Print your Vision up to 13" x 19": Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13" x 19".
- Professional Quality, Built-in: Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) features a patented print head that enables printing with microscopic droplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- True Monochrome Prints: The 3 monochrome inks which are part of the 8-ink ChromaLife 100+ system consist of Black, Gray, and Light Gray. These inks deliver enhanced, deep black density to raise your level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscale photography.
- Optimum Analysis and Mixture of Colour: The Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System utilizes two major technologies that were first introduced in the PIXMA PRO-1. The first is a sophisticated mixing balance of inks determined from numerous ink combinations and advanced analysis. During this analysis, the OIG System carefully calculates the best results for each print mode and paper type used while looking at various image factors including colour reproduction, tonal gradations, black density, low graininess, glossiness, anti-bronzing and anti-metamerism. These critical ink balancing principles are derived from Canon's expertise in imaging technology, as well as the familiar colours of life that people see and remember on a daily basis. The second is the balancing of colour reproduction, tonal gradations, and uniform glossiness. The genius and power of the OIG System is truly showcased when your image is printed, exhibited, and is seen exactly as you envisioned it.
- Pro Printing: The powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in software provides professional photographers effective printing solutions and can directly hand-over image data. Print Studio Pro is compatible with Digital Photo Professional (ver 2.1 or later), Adobe® Photoshop® CS, Adobe® Photoshop Elements®, and Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®.
- Versatile Paper Handling: Two-way paper feeding provides a rear tray for most supported media types and a dedicated manual feed in the back of the printer for easy loading of thicker papers.
- Built-in CD and DVD Printing: Conveniently print onto your printable CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs and jackets.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: The built-in Wi-Fi1 gives you the freedom to place the printer where it's convenient and allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several computers.
- Built-in Ethernet Connectivity: The built-in Ethernet port allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several networked computers in any environment.
- Computer-free Printing: A PictBridge connection lets you print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phone.
- Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
- AirPrint: Enables you to print photos, email, Web pages and documents from your Apple device directly to your printer - without installing a driver.
- PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer
- CD/DVD Disc Printing Tray
- Manuals and other documents
- Setup CD-ROM
- Setup Ink Tanks
- Power Cord
- Print Head
- USB Cable