Please contact us to verify availability.
Representing a new generation of portable recording, the H2n is Zoom’s most innovative handheld recorder to date. Zoom has packed groundbreaking features into an ultra-portable device that allows you to record pristine audio anywhere you go. From film and broadcast, to journalism, podcasting, musical performance, songwriting and rehearsal, the H2n provides amazing recording quality. No matter the application, the H2n brings the very best in stereo recording to a convenient, user-friendly package that fits in your pocket. Zoom H2n Handy Recorder. The new standard in portable recording.
The H2n is the first handheld recorder to offer Mid-Side stereo recording, a technique used for and surrounding noise are crucial. Mid-Side recording combines a uni-directional Mid mic that captures sound directly in front of you and a bi-directional Side mic that captures sound from your left and right. By increasing or decreasing the level of the Side mic, you can control the width of the stereo field, which gives you incredible flexibility over your recordings. If you record in RAW mode, you can even adjust the stereo width after recording.
The H2n’s onboard 90° X/Y stereo condenser mics are arranged with the right and left mics on the same axis. This design ensures that the mics are always equidistant from the sound source for perfect localization and no phase shifting. The result is brilliant stereo recording with natural depth and accurate imaging.
Five new mic capsules provide four unique recording modes.
The H2n features our best microphones yet and is the only portable recorder with five mic capsules onboard. This design enables the H2n to offer four unique recording modes: Mid-Side (MS) stereo, 90° X/Y stereo, 2-channel and 4-channel surround sound.
- Five new mic capsules provide four unique recording modes
- Create stunning 360° surround sound recordings
- Linear PCM recording at up to 24bit/96kHz quality
- Broadcast Wave Format support
- Newly designed user interface
- Special playback features aid practice
- Edit audio onboard
- Data recovery function protects against unexpected errors
- 20 hours of battery life
- Analog Mic Gain for precision volume control
- Onboard reference speaker and stereo output
- 32GB SDHC card support
- LCD screen is bigger and brighter
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed allows for rapid file transfer
- WaveLab LE software included for editing and mastering