Please contact us to verify availability.
Get the precise colour and detail you need to digitally archive all your priceless originals - with the Epson Perfection V800 Photo scanner. 6400 dpi resolution, a 4.0 Dmax and an innovative dual-lens scanning system ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives, medium- or large-format film. Offering a robust feature set, the scanner includes Digital ICE® Technologies to automatically remove dust, scratches and surface defects. And, its innovative LED light source ensures remarkable quality, while boosting productivity with no warmup time required. A specialized fluid mount tray (not included) is also available for unparalleled reproductions from black-and-white film.
- Precise colour and detail — get extraordinary scans with state-of-the-art 6400 dpi optical resolution
- Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail — 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations and fine shadow detail
- Epson's exclusive Dual Lens System — automatically selects from two lenses for optimum results based on the media being scanned
- Automatically remove dust and scratches — Digital ICE Technologies remove many surface defects from film and prints to minimize costly retouching
- ReadyScan® LED light source — for fast scans with no warmup time required
- Batch scanning — digitize multiple slides, negatives, medium- and large-format film with included film holders
- Do more with your film and photos — LaserSoft® SilverFast® SE software included for added versatility and control
- Precision film scanning — specialized fluid mount option available (not included)
- Epson Perfection V800 Photo colour scanner
- 8" x 10" transparency unit (built into lid)
- Four film holders: 35mm negatives, 35mm slides, medium format and 4" x 5"
- Film Area Guide
- Scanner Software installation CD-ROM
- Setup poster
- LaserSoft Imaging™ SilverFast® SE
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable
- AC adapter and power cable