Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
For super-fast continuous burst mode shots, maximum post-production workflow efficiency, and high-performance video recording, get SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards. The high-performance SDHC and SDXC memory cards boast shot speeds up to 260MB/s (1733X) and transfer speeds up to 300MB/s (2000X). UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) supports 32GB to 128GB of Full HD and cinema-quality 4K video recording. Optimized for cameras that support the new UHS-II standard, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards deliver the uncompromising results that professional photographers demand.
- DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS: Professional cameras and high-resolution camcorders deserve the power, performance, capacity and reliability of SanDisk's latest innovations. This is why professional photographers and videographers trust SanDisk® memory cards.
- SPEEDS OF UP TO 300MB/S READ AND 260MB/S WRITE: For maximum efficiency, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II Cards deliver extremely fast transfer speeds of up to 300MB/s for post-production workflow. Write speeds of up to 260MB/s handle rapid shots, sequential burst mode, and RAW plus JPEG capture with ease.
- CINEMA-QUALITY 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) rating, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards let you capture uninterrupted cinema-quality 4K and Full HD video. This makes them ideal for professionals recording extreme sports and other fast-action activities without dropping frames.
- DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS: SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof and X-ray-proof, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
- EASY FILE RECOVERY WITH RESCUEPRO® DELUXE SOFTWARE: The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
- CHOOSE THE AMOUNT OF STORAGE YOU NEED: The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. Click here to view a chart that that gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.