Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
The Theta V 360° spherical camera is easy to use and compact enough to carry everywhere. A new image sensor and processor produces more realistic “as-if-you-were-there” 360° content. High-speed data transfer allows you to quickly and wirelessly upload 14 megapixel stills and high-resolution 4K videos for immediate showing and sharing. Omni-directional audio recording functionality enables 360° spatial audio. The camera can connect to a mobile device using either Bluetooth or wireless LAN to allow for flexible operation based on user preferences. In addition, the Theta V has a highly expandable operating system so that it can receive future performance enhancements through firmware updates.
- High-quality 360 degree still images equivalent to 14M
- 4K/30fps high-quality videos
- Record 360°spatial audio with a 4-channel microphone
- Compact and slim design
- Two 1 / 2.3-type image sensors provide high-speed image data readout and delivers high-quality spherical video.
- The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ is used as the main processor. It delivers a number of improvements including faster image processing and wireless transfer speed, and power saving capabilities.
- High-performance 4-channel
- World’s first Remote Playback: Image data recorded on the THETA V can be played back in 360 degrees on a monitor such as a TV. The THETA V also functions as a remote control which can be used to select the image file and move displayed 360 degree image up, down, left, and right. It can also zoom-in and out.
- High sensitivity of ISO 3200/6400
- 1/25000 seconds shutter speed
- Equipped with a gyro sensor
- Advanced image processing technology
- Interval Shooting
- 4K live streaming
- Dual communication – Bluetooth and wireless LAN
- Wireless LAN client mode
- High-speed data transfer
- Expanded functions via plugins
- Internal Memory: Approx. 19 GB
- RICOH Theta V
- USB Cable
- Soft Case