Low Quantities - Clear Out!Please contact us to verify availability.
*Available only while supplies last.
The RICOH WG-50 offers outstanding operability in demanding outdoor conditions. The latest addition to the WG series, the WG-50 is waterproof to a depth of 14 meters, shockproof against falls from a height of 1.6 meters, and freeze-proof to temperatures as low as -10°C. It delivers exceptional image quality with a 16 megapixel CMOS image sensor and Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) movie recording capability. It comes equipped with an outdoor-friendly LCD monitor whose brightness level can be adjusted to the lighting conditions, for ease of viewing and an improved shooting experience. Use the WG-50’s creative shooting functions, such as interval shooting or digital microscope mode, to capture unique images seen from a totally different angle or viewpoint.
- Robust construction and design: The WG-50 is a great companion for outdoor adventures. It can be used underwater continuously for up to 2 hours at a depth down to 14 m. Its crushproof construction can withstand weights up to 100 kgf (kilogram-force) and shockproof design protects it against drops of up to 1.6m. Exceptional cold-resistant performance ensures reliable operation at temperatures as low as –10°C.
- Clear, High Quality Images: The WG-50 comes equipped with a back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, with approx. 16 megapixels, which assures excellent high-sensitivity and low-noise characteristics with a top sensitivity of ISO 6400. The high performance 5x wide-angle optical zoom lens, with a focal-length coverage equivalent to 28-140mm in 35mm format, can accommodate a wide range of scenes and subjects.
- Outdoor View Setting: The brightness of the LCD monitor can be adjusted to accommodate changes in ambient lighting conditions for ease of viewing and an improved shooting experience. Brightness can be increased to make dark areas of the display easier to see in sunlight, or lowered to reduce glare for night photography
- Underwater Shooting Mode: The Underwater and Underwater Movie shooting modes are programmed to optimize colour and contrast. These modes deliver sharp, true-to-life images by enhancing shades of red which are lost in underwater photography, while effectively compensating for the loss of contrast caused by the diffusion of light in water. During Underwater mode, the Flash Off + Flash On option allows you to consecutively capture two images with a single shutter release, providing greater usability for underwater photography.
- Six LED Macro Lights to assist close-up shooting: Capture the tiniest details while the positioning of six LED Macro Lights around the circumference of the lens barrel allows for brighter, uniform illumination on a subject when the Digital Microscope mode is selected – perfect for insects, flowers, nature and still-life photography.
- Full HD movie recording: The WG-50 provide Full HD movie recording employing the H.264 recording format. Users can capture high-quality, extended movie clips (1920 x 1080 pixels, 16:9 proportions) at a frame rate of 30 frames per second. To add some creative touches to movie recording, the WG-50 also features a high-speed camera function, for slow-motion playback of captured movie clips, and an interval movie function.
- A range of optional WG-series mount accessories are available to accommodate diverse camera setups
- Macro stand (included) maintains a minimum focusing distance of one centimeter to the subject during extended observation and shooting of macro images
- High-speed Face Detection function to capture as many as 32 faces in focus in approximately 0.03 seconds (minimum); Smile Capture function to automatically release the shutter when the subject’s smile is detected
- Auto Picture mode to automatically select the most appropriate shooting mode from 16 different scene modes
- A choice of 12 digital filters
- Dimensions: 122.5 x 61.5 x 29.5 mm (W x H x D)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery D-LI92
- Power Adapter D-PA164J
- USB Cable I-USB157
- Strap O-ST104
- Carabiner Strap O-ST157
- Macro Stand O-MS1