Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
Out of StockItem will ship in 2 - 3 weeks.
Combining a long-reaching zoom with versatile imaging capabilities, the Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ1000 II is a well-rounded camera, also characterized by its ergonomic design and intuitive handling. Sporting a large 20.1MP 1" High-Sensitivity MOS sensor, the FZ1000 II is capable of producing high-resolution stills and video with impressively low noise levels and high clarity within the ISO 125-12800 sensitivity range. The sensor and processor also enable shooting continuously at up to 12 fps with single-shot AF, 30 fps at 8MP in 4K PHOTO modes, and UHD 4K video recording at 30p. Additionally, the 4K PHOTO modes allow you to produce stromotion images, which combine sequential exposures into a single frame for a dynamic finished look.
Beyond the imaging, the FZ1000 II is mainly characterized by its physical design and expansive Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 16x zoom lens, which covers a 25-400mm equivalent focal length range, as well as a 5-axis HYBRID Optical Image Stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake. Also notable is the camera's ergonomic design, which resembles an interchangeable lens camera, and incorporates both a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and 3.0" 1.24m-dot free-angle touchscreen LCD. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery or remotely control the camera from a linked smartphone or tablet.
- 20.1MP 1" High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 16x Zoom Lens
- 25-400mm f/2.8-4 (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Live View Finder
- 3.0" 1.24m-Dot Free-Angle LCD Monitor
- UHD 4K30 and Full HD 1080p Video
- HYBRID O.I.S. 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- ISO 125-12800, up to 12-fps Shooting
- 4K Photo Modes and Sequence Composition
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Lens Hood
- Lens Cap
- Lens Cap String
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Shoulder Strap