Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
Out of StockItem will ship in 2 - 3 weeks.
68years-cameras-sony Together, a large-aperture 24–600 mm1 F2.4-4 optical 25x zoom lens and 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor make subjects stand out beautifully, even when shot in extreme close-up. Extended zoom, blazing speed and complete silence3 make for a new shooting experience.
- Shoot to new 24-600mm F2.4-4 extremes: The 24-600 mm1 F2.4-4 25x zoom lens covers a range from wide-open vistas to extra-close-up action and sets subjects apart from surroundings with beautiful bokeh.
- Eight ED glass elements, including two ED aspherical and one Super ED glass element, make the large-aperture lens unit as compact as possible and realize stunning image quality all the way up to ultra-telephoto range.
- Outstanding macro shooting even right up close: Shoot a subject as close as a mere 3 cm (wide end) or 72 cm (telephoto end) away.
- Optical SteadyShot TM—equivalent to 4.5-steps-faster shutter: Image stabilization compensates for camera shake when shooting handheld, at ultra-telephoto range or in dim light. Otherwise, such stable stills and movies are possible only with higher shutter speeds.
- Fixed-lens design optimizes image quality: Fixed-lens design maintains high resolution from centres to edges of images because the positions of the lens and imaging plane are precisely adjusted to take full advantage of the superior sensor.
- Approx. 20.1 effective megapixel 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor with DRAM chip
- The BIONZ X™ image processing engine handles huge volumes of data from the sensor, and reproduces texture and detail faithfully with minimal noise and diffraction.
- High precision 4K movies with wider range: With full pixel readout without pixel binning, approx. 1.7 times as much data as is required for 4K movies is condensed,then output as a 4K movie of extraordinary resolution.
- Shoot for higher quality in XAVC S format: Express fine details with less compression noise with XAVC S format high-bit-rate 4K (up to 100 Mbps) and Full HD (up to 50 Mbps) recording.
- Advanced functions enhance workflow: For professional-style moviemaking, the RX10 III supports Picture Profile, S-Gamut/S-Log2, clean HDMI output, TC/UB, REC Control, Dual Rec, Marker, Gamma Display Assist and enhanced Zebra functions
- Fast Intelligent AF realizes 0.09 s6 high-speed autofocusing: The RX10 III adopts Fast Intelligent AF with high-speed, accurate subject detection. Moreover, the lens and its controller are optimally matched to enhance speed of response.
- Instinctive operability: The RX10 III is designed for completely natural control in all situations, when setting lens rings, holding focus, viewing the brilliant XGA OLED Tru-Finder™, getting a better grip and more.
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FW50
- AC Adaptor AC-UUD12
- Micro USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- Lens cap
- Shoe cap
- Lens hood
- Eyepiece Cup
- Instruction Manual